Who is Pollyanna?

My photo
A girl who enjoys sexual freedom. Who seeks pleasure through pain. Who is eager to explore her sexuality through friendship and experimentation. A girl who loves easily and wants to be loved, fucked and abused in return. A seemingly fragile flower who offers herself to trusted people as a plaything.

Oct 23, 2009

Fuck you and you and you

I've been thinking of sex with multiple people a lot lately and my thoughts are very much centred around me being dominated and being the centre of attention.

A threesome has always been something I've wanted to try. Except my ideal threesome would be with two men.

The men would have to be bisexual. I would want them to enjoy each other as much as me. Be comfortable being naked with other, carrying out sexual acts on each other as well as on me. I think I'd even be happy if I just got to watch them enjoy each other. And if both these men were dominant, that'd be heaven.

But given how much I enjoyed my first time with a woman I'm finally interested in a threesome with a couple. Being teased, tormented and abused by both of them. Being fucked by both of them in turn, she with a strap on. Forced to pleasure her by him. Forced to submit to her penetration as well as his.

My other multiple person fantasy right now is to be fucked by many men, one after the other. Being tied to the bed or over a desk, legs apart, all holes accessible. Blindfolded so I can't see who it is that's penetrating me. Being thrust into until one man is sated and then another takes his place. Or one fucking my mouth while another fucks my pussy or my arse. And through it all I'd be embarrassingly wet, my inner slut in her element.

1 comment:

Kami Robertson said...

Well, I'm going to lie if I will say that some of those things don't sounds bloody hot to me :)

Wish you successful exploration! ;)